Ezekiel 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet…
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham were Cush and Mizraim and Put and Canaan.
These are Noah’s grandchildren. The sons of Ham by and large settled in Africa.
Put or Phut means “a bow”; a nation and people of northern Africa; probably Libyans. –Strong’s Concordance. Consensus among researchers and scholars is Put is modern day Libya.
Historical Put or modern day Libya is a country that will join Russia and others in their future invasion of Israel.
Click on video link below for additional geography and analysis.
October 2018: Russia is adding military hardware and troops into Libya. The build appears to have started in March 2017.
Russia has built military bases in the Mediterranean port cities of Benghazi and Tobruk.
Russian Kalibr anti-ship missiles and the S-300 missile defense system are reported to be in Libya. Russian military equipment and military vehicles bound for Libya have been intercepted by Tunisia earlier in the year.
Libya has the largest oil reserves in Africa. As of now, production is approximately 700,000 barrels per day. With political stability and safety, production could increase to 2,500,000 barrels per day. President Vladimir Putin’s Russia clearly wants a piece of the growing pie.
There is money to be made in other areas of the Libyan economy. The country has a rebuild coming from all the destruction of civil war. Putin wants to re-establish a railway contract and military arms deals.
Libya is also the main gateway to Europe for African immigrants. Six billion pounds a year are made in trading humans across the Mediterranean Sea. Italy is less than 300 miles away. Vladimir Putin looks to control the flow of immigration as a political tool against Europe.
For more detail and analysis, see the link below.
Billions upon billions of dollars are on the table. Russia and Libya are drawing closer just like the prophet Ezekiel said…
Compelled to donate? Be a cheerful giver…
- A Spirit of Drunkenness - March 24, 2019
- Reminder, Saved By Grace… Christine McDonald - March 22, 2019
- The Individual and His Moral Code… Phil Kulis - March 21, 2019
- Israel, Greece, and Cyprus Participate in Gas Summit, March 2019 - March 19, 2019
- Turkey Enters Recession - March 18, 2019
- Purim 5779/2019 - March 16, 2019
- Exploiting Vulnerability… Christine McDonald - March 16, 2019
- Predestined: A Dry Nile River - March 12, 2019
- Red Heifer Update, March 2019 - March 9, 2019
- Church in the 21st Century… Beer Please! - March 5, 2019