John 4:32-34 But He said to them, “I have food to eat that you do not know about.” So the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought him something to eat?” Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work…”
Now let me tell ya about the food! You will forget protein shakes ever existed once you taste the food! Food in the kingdom of heaven is a full course meal where the kitchen is always open 24/7 for anyone who is hungry and knows how to GPS the location. FYI: the GPS location is very similar to the wedding garment because once you put it on…you’re there.
The Father’s kitchen has a name too. Well it does now that I named it. It’s called the “Glory Kitchen”. The food in the Glory Kitchen has already been paid for by the King (Jesus) and it’s anything you want.
Food in the Glory Kitchen is doing the Father’s works. Don’t slap the menu away just yet. That may not sound tasty to you until you hear what those “works” are. Jesus showed us what they are when He was on earth.
John 14:12-13 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- Resurrection Consequences - April 20, 2019
- The Most Important Decision Of Your Life - April 19, 2019
- Passover Sacrifice 5779/2019 - April 16, 2019
- Preview: God’s Spring Appointed Holidays 5779/2019 - April 14, 2019
- Turkey Begins Filling Ilisu Dam - April 10, 2019
- Egypt Will Fear Israel… God’s Will - April 7, 2019
- MUST Have Control? Let It Go… Christine McDonald - April 5, 2019
- Ancient Chorazin Discovery - April 4, 2019
- Nathan-Melech, Servant to King Josiah - April 2, 2019
- Is Turkey the “Catalyst” that Breaks the World? - April 1, 2019