Now imagine for a minute if any of us in the church could only do the first part of what Jesus said in John 14:12 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.
Just think of anything Jesus ever did. And that’s what He said we would do. After grasping that, we could move onto better understanding the greater works which should sufficiently blow your imagination wide open if you consider the menu list of the former. While I could have made a separate menu for the greater works, for this example I simply added it as the last item on the menu. I wanted to focus on the easier stuff first, like raising the dead and walking on water.
Remember, items on this Menu are all things that you will be able to do. Doing is eating in the Father’s House at the Father’s table. Pick out your favorite choices so the servers in heaven can have them on the table for you when you sit. Doggie bags are available so you can take food home for others who have nothing prepared.
Nehemiah 8:10 Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.
Glory Kitchen Menu Specials:
- Turn water to wine (John 2:1-11)
- Heal the sick / oppressed (Matthew 8:14-15, Mark 1:32-34)
- Cast out evil spirits (Mark 1:21-27, Luke 4:31-36)
- Catch fish miraculously when no fish are around (Matthew 5:1-11)
- Make the paralyzed walk (Matthew 9:1-8, Mark 2:1-2)
- Stretch out withered hands (Luke 6:6-11)
- Calm raging storms on the sea (Mark 4:35-41)
- Heal blood issues (Matthew 9:20-22)
- Raise the dead (Matthew 9:18,23-26)
- Make the blind see (Matthew 9:27-31)
- Make the deaf hear, the mute speak (Matthew 9:32-34, Mark 7:31-37)
- Feed way over 9,000 people with only a few fish and several loaves of bread (Matthew 15:29-39; John 6:1-15)
- Walk on water (John 6:16-21)
- Pull money out of a fish’s mouth to pay taxes (Matthew 17:24-27)
- Heal dropsy, leprosy, being crippled (Luke 13:10-17; 14:1-6; 17:11-19)
- Anything else you want! A blank check! The greater works! (Matthew 18:19; 21:22; Mark 11:24, John 14:13, 15:7, 15:16, 16:23-24; James 1:5, 1:17; 1 John 3:22, 5:14-15)
Disclaimer: All ingredients and spices used in all recipes are totally organic, non-allergenic, non-racist and all that stuff. They include: peace, joy, love, hope, faith, favor, willingness to yield, treating others above ourselves, humility, wisdom, revelation, knowledge of God (aka, knowledge of the glory), et al.
- MLK Day, 2019 - January 20, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Old Testament Prophets and Israel’s Future - January 20, 2019
- Group Think… Featuring Guy Micholic - January 17, 2019
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019