Ezekiel 25:15-17 Thus says the Lord God, “Because the Philistines have acted in revenge and have taken vengeance with scorn of soul to destroy with everlasting enmity,” therefore thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will stretch out My hand against the Philistines, even cut off the Cherethites and destroy the remnant of the seacoast. I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they will know that I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance on them.”
See also Zephaniah 2:4-5.
Ancient Philistia or the Philistines are the people who occupied what is the modern day Gaza Strip.
See link below for additional analysis.
November 12, 2018: Hamas has launched over 370 missiles and counting from the Gaza Strip into Israel. This is the largest assault to date by Hamas. Air raid sirens have blared repeatedly. One Israeli citizen has been killed. Over 30 Israeli citizens have been injured as of this post.
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has indicated Hamas has crossed a “red line”. The IDF promises Hamas an “Iron Fist” of a response. 70+ targets have been destroyed per the IDF including a Hamas television station. Al-Aqsa News has been eliminated.
“The resistance factions’ joint command center is holding a serious conversation about expanding its range of fire. Ashkelon is just the beginning. Approximately one million Zionists will be within the range of our missiles if the Zionist enemy’s decision is to continue its aggression,” said Abu Obeida, Hamas Spokesman.
Israel is moving more military hardware and troops to the border of Gaza.
For extended coverage on the military engagement, click on the links below.
Compelled to donate? Be a cheerful giver…
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019