The Right Reverend Michael Curry, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina, interviews Christine McDonald, author of Cry Purple (crypurple.com) and an advocate for survivors of sex trafficking, about what we can do to combat trafficking.
Filming for Christine’s autobiographical movie “Cry Purple” started October 2018. Coming soon to a theater near you.
Matthew 1:5-6, 16 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David the king… of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ.
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Read more at…
- Resurrection Consequences - April 20, 2019
- The Most Important Decision Of Your Life - April 19, 2019
- Passover Sacrifice 5779/2019 - April 16, 2019
- Preview: God’s Spring Appointed Holidays 5779/2019 - April 14, 2019
- Turkey Begins Filling Ilisu Dam - April 10, 2019
- Egypt Will Fear Israel… God’s Will - April 7, 2019
- MUST Have Control? Let It Go… Christine McDonald - April 5, 2019
- Ancient Chorazin Discovery - April 4, 2019
- Nathan-Melech, Servant to King Josiah - April 2, 2019
- Is Turkey the “Catalyst” that Breaks the World? - April 1, 2019