The Right Reverend Michael Curry, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina, interviews Christine McDonald, author of Cry Purple (crypurple.com) and an advocate for survivors of sex trafficking, about what we can do to combat trafficking.
Filming for Christine’s autobiographical movie “Cry Purple” started October 2018. Coming soon to a theater near you.
Matthew 1:5-6, 16 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, and Jesse the father of David the king… of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ.
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Read more at…
- Kushner Unveils Economic Portion of Middle East Peace Plan - June 22, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Davidic Kingdom - June 21, 2019
- Dr. Charles Nenner’s Thoughts June 2019 – An Interview with Michael Douville - June 18, 2019
- Straight Talk, Jesus and Daylight… Rodna Epley - June 12, 2019
- Egypt Into the Millennial Kingdom - June 9, 2019
- No Strings Attached… Christine McDonald - June 8, 2019
- Locusts Invade Yemen - June 6, 2019
- Shavuot/Pentecost/Feast of Weeks, 5779/2019 - June 2, 2019
- Atheists and Their Death Bed… Phil Kulis - May 29, 2019
- My Body, My Choice - May 24, 2019