Exodus 20:25 If you make an altar of stone for Me, you shall not build it of cut stones, for if you wield your tool on it, you will profane it.
Deuteronomy 27:5 Moreover, you shall build there an altar to the LORD your God, an altar of stones; you shall not wield an iron tool on them.
These are the directions given to Moses by God.
Fast forward to the 21st century…These directions have been followed again. The Mosaic Law has been followed accordingly. Stones from the remote shores of the Dead Sea were gathered from this location. The stones have not been touched by iron equipment, cut, or quarried. The stones were wrapped in plastic to protect them from being touched by iron. Workers completed their labor barefoot. The completed altar is versatile. It can be assembled and reassembled easily.
December 2018: The altar for the third Jewish Temple was dedicated on the last day of Hanukkah. In the Hebrew language, Hanukkah means “dedication”.
The precedent has been set to start sacrifices without a temple. This was the case in the book of Ezra.
Ezra 3:6 From the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the LORD, but the foundation of the temple of the LORD had not been laid.
Jewish Rabbinical scholars and members of the modern day Sanhedrin do believe the altar should be located on the Temple Mount. The specific location of the altar is believed to be meters east of the Islamic Dome of the Rock.
Hillel Weiss is the spokesman for the Sanhedrin. Weiss stated animal sacrifices per the Mosaic Law would start immediately on the given location on the Temple Mount if given clearance by the government of Israel. Weiss encourages the government to be “the first to support” these sacrifices.
Just waiting on political clearance… We are getting closer… Where’s your heart??? All of this is happening before us in our time, just like the Bible said. You got Jesus???
Compelled to donate? Be a cheerful giver.
- Group Think… Featuring Guy Micholic - January 17, 2019
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019
- Blood Red Rivers: Malawi, Africa; Jayapura, Indonesia - January 4, 2019
- Pontius Pilate and His Ring - December 31, 2018