Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
The brothers of Magog (Meshech, Gomer, and Tubal) appear to point to modern day Turkey.
For more evidence pointing to modern day Turkey, see the link below.
December 12, 2018: Turkey’s President Recep Erdogan announced he is looking to advance military troops into Syria. His stated goal is to remove a terrorist threat. The threat is land possessed by the Kurdish People’s Protection Units or also known as the YPG.
The YPG has been working with the United States as well as the Syrian Democratic Forces or the SDF. These three groups have been focused on ISIS.
“We will start an operation to free the east of the Euphrates from the separatist terrorist organisation in the next few days,” stated Erdogan.
Click on the video link below for additional geography and analysis.
The United States and YPG are located east and west of the Euphrates River. US military forces are located in the city of Manbij, Syria.
Erdogan appears to mean business. Sources indicate Turkey is moving equipment on the Syrian border town of Akcakale. Border walls on the Turkey/Syrian border town of Ras al-Ayn are being taken down by the Turks.
The United States is reported to have forces near Ras al-Ayn and Manbij in Syria.
Recent history shows Recep Erdogan is a man of his word. Look for things to heat up on the Euphrates River in northern Syria.
Compelled to donate? Be a cheerful giver.
- A Spirit of Drunkenness - March 24, 2019
- Reminder, Saved By Grace… Christine McDonald - March 22, 2019
- The Individual and His Moral Code… Phil Kulis - March 21, 2019
- Israel, Greece, and Cyprus Participate in Gas Summit, March 2019 - March 19, 2019
- Turkey Enters Recession - March 18, 2019
- Purim 5779/2019 - March 16, 2019
- Exploiting Vulnerability… Christine McDonald - March 16, 2019
- Predestined: A Dry Nile River - March 12, 2019
- Red Heifer Update, March 2019 - March 9, 2019
- Church in the 21st Century… Beer Please! - March 5, 2019