Matthew 1:21 She will bear a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.
May each of you be blessed and thankful for what you have be it much or be it little. And if no one has told you today you are loved, you are valued. You are amazing just as you are. Well loves, I just did! Love you all much!
Christmas is a lot like life. It’s full of contradictions and no little confusion. It’s filled with both the good and the bad, with all of the generosity and all of the greed that is so characteristic of our fallen race. And as unlikely as it may seem, Jesus immersed Himself in our mess – He became one of us – in order to save us from our selfish selves. Now that’s the true meaning of Christmas!
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Read more at…
- Group Think… Featuring Guy Micholic - January 17, 2019
- Magnetic North on the Move - January 15, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Israel’s Chosen History - January 13, 2019
- The Cancer Called Despair - January 12, 2019
- Temple Location Revisited - January 10, 2019
- Super Blood Wolf Moon, January 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Nations - January 6, 2019
- The Promised Land in Christ - January 5, 2019
- Blood Red Rivers: Malawi, Africa; Jayapura, Indonesia - January 4, 2019
- Pontius Pilate and His Ring - December 31, 2018