Matthew 1:21 She will bear a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.
May each of you be blessed and thankful for what you have be it much or be it little. And if no one has told you today you are loved, you are valued. You are amazing just as you are. Well loves, I just did! Love you all much!
Christmas is a lot like life. It’s full of contradictions and no little confusion. It’s filled with both the good and the bad, with all of the generosity and all of the greed that is so characteristic of our fallen race. And as unlikely as it may seem, Jesus immersed Himself in our mess – He became one of us – in order to save us from our selfish selves. Now that’s the true meaning of Christmas!
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Read more at…
- A Spirit of Drunkenness - March 24, 2019
- Reminder, Saved By Grace… Christine McDonald - March 22, 2019
- The Individual and His Moral Code… Phil Kulis - March 21, 2019
- Israel, Greece, and Cyprus Participate in Gas Summit, March 2019 - March 19, 2019
- Turkey Enters Recession - March 18, 2019
- Purim 5779/2019 - March 16, 2019
- Exploiting Vulnerability… Christine McDonald - March 16, 2019
- Predestined: A Dry Nile River - March 12, 2019
- Red Heifer Update, March 2019 - March 9, 2019
- Church in the 21st Century… Beer Please! - March 5, 2019