Matthew 1:21 She will bear a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.
May each of you be blessed and thankful for what you have be it much or be it little. And if no one has told you today you are loved, you are valued. You are amazing just as you are. Well loves, I just did! Love you all much!
Christmas is a lot like life. It’s full of contradictions and no little confusion. It’s filled with both the good and the bad, with all of the generosity and all of the greed that is so characteristic of our fallen race. And as unlikely as it may seem, Jesus immersed Himself in our mess – He became one of us – in order to save us from our selfish selves. Now that’s the true meaning of Christmas!
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
Read more at…
- Middle East Super Highway - May 19, 2019
- Stranger Danger… Christine McDonald - May 18, 2019
- Singling Out Sin… Michael Stone - May 17, 2019
- Straight Talk, Access Spiritual Light… Rodna Epley - May 15, 2019
- Activity Heating Up in the Persian Gulf - May 14, 2019
- Fulfilling Hagar’s Promise - May 12, 2019
- My Purple Flowers… Christine McDonald - May 10, 2019
- Revelation Outline… Phil Kulis - May 9, 2019
- Straight Talk, Get Up Lazarus… Rodna Epley - May 8, 2019
- Hebrew Altar in Egypt - May 4, 2019