Featuring Paul Beverly
I’m 100% for equality! Treat everyone the same, with love. However, I do not believe in entitlement. I am not entitled to anything because of who my dad may have been or for any reason. Do not live feeling you’re entitled. Live feeling everyone should be equal & with love.
How you treat others says everything about you. Your race, religion, sexual preference, looks, or whatever won’t define you really compared to if you’re a kind & caring person. Choose kindness.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Luke 6:31 And as you wish others would do to you, do so to them.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:11 For God shows no partiality.
Have an equal loving Martin Luther King Jr Day my friends!!!
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019