Featuring Paul Beverly
I’m 100% for equality! Treat everyone the same, with love. However, I do not believe in entitlement. I am not entitled to anything because of who my dad may have been or for any reason. Do not live feeling you’re entitled. Live feeling everyone should be equal & with love.
How you treat others says everything about you. Your race, religion, sexual preference, looks, or whatever won’t define you really compared to if you’re a kind & caring person. Choose kindness.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Luke 6:31 And as you wish others would do to you, do so to them.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:11 For God shows no partiality.
Have an equal loving Martin Luther King Jr Day my friends!!!
- Resurrection Consequences - April 20, 2019
- The Most Important Decision Of Your Life - April 19, 2019
- Passover Sacrifice 5779/2019 - April 16, 2019
- Preview: God’s Spring Appointed Holidays 5779/2019 - April 14, 2019
- Turkey Begins Filling Ilisu Dam - April 10, 2019
- Egypt Will Fear Israel… God’s Will - April 7, 2019
- MUST Have Control? Let It Go… Christine McDonald - April 5, 2019
- Ancient Chorazin Discovery - April 4, 2019
- Nathan-Melech, Servant to King Josiah - April 2, 2019
- Is Turkey the “Catalyst” that Breaks the World? - April 1, 2019