Revelation 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
Revelation 13:8 …and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.
Revelation 13 is the definitive chapter in the Bible that discusses the fulfillment of a one world religious system. The beast and the false prophet will have their reign of 42 months (Revelation 13:5).
It is our position, as of February 2019, we are not in the seven year tribulation. There is no one world leader. There is no false prophet. There is no third Jewish Temple in Jerusalem for the antichrist to perform his abomination. Who and where are the two witnesses? Where is the ten nation federation?
February 4, 2019, Abu Dhabi: Representatives from two of the world’s major faiths have come together to sign a historic document. Pope Francis and Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb have come together in the name of human fraternity, world peace, and togetherness.
Both parties have signed a document outlining what is believed to be common ground, fundamental truths, and basic human rights. The document discusses hopes and aspirations for humanity. For complete document details, click on the link below compliments of the Vatican.
The Vatican has posted several pieces on the historic occasion. See these links as well.
For the Pope’s complete comments on the topic of human fraternity in Abu Dhabi, see the link below.
Don’t kid yourself, we are trending towards a one world religion. Is one of these guys the false prophet of Revelation 13? That remains to be seen and time will tell…
The Bible tells us where “religion” is going and how it all ends. John the Revelator offers some simple advice. Don’t take the mark… eternal consequences.
Revelation 14:9-11 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of His anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
- Putin, Erdogan, Rouhani Meet in Sochi - February 16, 2019
- Warsaw Middle East Peace and Security Conference - February 15, 2019
- Middle East Peace: “The Deal of the Century” - February 12, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh’s Choice - February 10, 2019
- Created to Crave Community… Christine McDonald - February 8, 2019
- Straight Talk, Streams of Glory… Rodna Epley - February 7, 2019
- Pope Francis and Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, Sign Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together - February 5, 2019
- Predestined With Free Will: Pharaoh Meets the LORD - February 3, 2019
- Remembering 9/11… Christine McDonald - February 1, 2019
- Straight Talk, Creation v. Random Chance… Rodna Epley - January 31, 2019