President Donald Trump has completed his plan for peace between the Palestinians and Israel. It has been dubbed “The Deal of the Century”. The plan is reported to be 175-200 pages. Less than five people are reported to have read the plan.
President Trump has asked his son-in-law Jared Kushner to be the point man for the peace plan. Kushner is expected to go to Poland and the Middle East to discuss the plan later in February 2019.
Kushner is expected to stop in Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
Kushner will be accompanied by Middle East Envoy Jason Greenblatt, the State Department’s Special Representative to Iran Brian Hook, and Deputy Assistant to the President Avi Berkowitz.
The focus of the trip is the economic portion of the peace plan. The plan is expected to offer employment prospects in the public and private sectors of the Palestinian economy.
“Jared is going to present the economic plan to the region. The economic plan only works if the region supports it. We understand that if the political aspect of it is not solid, the economic aspect is meaningless. But at the same time the political aspect will not succeed without a proper economic plan.” -Senior White House Official.
President Trump is not expected to release the complete details of the plan to the public until Israeli elections are completed on April 9, 2019.
Granted, there is no third Jewish Temple, no two witnesses, and there is not a 10 nation leadership structure in place. That said, this all has to start with talks of peace.
Be ready. Be aware. Be vigilant…
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
Jesus is knocking at the door…
- Netanyahu and Putin Meet in Sochi, Russia - September 12, 2019
- Lebanon Declares Economic State of Emergency - September 11, 2019
- Prime Minister Netanyahu to Annex the West Bank With Election Win - September 10, 2019
- Cherubim in the Temple - September 8, 2019
- Precious in His Eyes… Christine McDonald - September 7, 2019
- Turkey’s President Erdogan Wants Nuclear Weapons - September 5, 2019
- Straight Talk, More Good News… Rodna Epley - September 2, 2019
- Approaching Darkness and Fear… Christine McDonald - August 31, 2019
- Teshuvah 5779/2019 and the Ascension of Jesus Christ - August 28, 2019
- Bank of England’s Carney Calls for Global Crypto-Currency - August 27, 2019