1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
February 14, 2019, Warsaw, Poland
The slogan, “Peace and Security in the Middle East”.
The talking points and sound bites coming from the conference mirror the comments of the Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5.
President Trump adviser Jared Kushner spoke at the event in Warsaw.
Kushner stated, “We will present the U.S. Israeli-Palestinian peace plan after the April 9th elections in Israel – both sides will have to make compromises.”
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was in attendance. He made the following comments.
“You can’t achieve stability in the Middle East without confronting Iran. It’s just not possible. There are malign influences in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria and Iraq. The three H’s- the Houthis, Hamas and Hezbollah. These are real threats.” -US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo
Russia boycotted the event in Warsaw and held its own peace conference in Sochi, Russia. President Putin hosted their allies of Turkey and Iran…
“There is peace and security…”
Currently, there is no peace and no security. Politicians are talking about achieving peace and security. Eventually they will declare, peace and security.
The headlines do make one wonder. How close are we to the remainder of the verse?
…then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
- A Spirit of Drunkenness - March 24, 2019
- Reminder, Saved By Grace… Christine McDonald - March 22, 2019
- The Individual and His Moral Code… Phil Kulis - March 21, 2019
- Israel, Greece, and Cyprus Participate in Gas Summit, March 2019 - March 19, 2019
- Turkey Enters Recession - March 18, 2019
- Purim 5779/2019 - March 16, 2019
- Exploiting Vulnerability… Christine McDonald - March 16, 2019
- Predestined: A Dry Nile River - March 12, 2019
- Red Heifer Update, March 2019 - March 9, 2019
- Church in the 21st Century… Beer Please! - March 5, 2019