The strawman argument of which moral code is the correct one is ridiculous. Pick a standard of Moral Law and adhere to it. You can’t.
Whatever your moral code is, being a human, you’ve never been able to keep it.
That’s called sin.
How do you deal with the issue of the sin you have committed for violating your own moral code?
Do you just say it’s all relative and you can do whatever you want when it pleases you? (Moral relativism?)
Then that means you have no integrity and makes you a liar. This is violating your own moral code.
What then is justice? You cannot claim to be a just and righteous person if you have no integrity.
If someone violates what you consider your moral law, and you judge. And you condemn them. Yet, you allow yourself to violate it without reconciliation. Then you are the wicked and evil of this world.
“The Deity may be able to forgive sin, but I do not see how.” -Plato
Arguing about what Moral Law is doesn’t address the issue of VIOLATING the Moral Law. You don’t have any way of undoing the violation. You are condemned by your own insistence on a moral code.
You damn yourself with no way out.
The perpetrator of the crime stands bound in chains with law enforcement holding him before the Judge. The case has been heard and the jury is unanimous. The verdict is GUILTY. The sentence is DEATH.
There is no argument over which moral code the person thought was better. He violated his own code. He also judged and condemned others for what he himself did.
Justice must be served.
The gavel comes down. The Bailiff is about to take him away to the execution of the sentence.
The Judge stands and says to the Bailiff, “Wait!”
The Judge brings forth His only Son from the audience and says to the Bailiff, “Let the prisoner go free, My Son will serve his sentence in his place.”
The prisoner is set free. And the Son is put to death in his place.
You are the prisoner. God the Father is the Judge and His Son is Jesus Christ.
Are you going to continue to violate the Moral Law? There is no other to take your place for any subsequent court appearance.
- Kushner Unveils Economic Portion of Middle East Peace Plan - June 22, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Davidic Kingdom - June 21, 2019
- Dr. Charles Nenner’s Thoughts June 2019 – An Interview with Michael Douville - June 18, 2019
- Straight Talk, Jesus and Daylight… Rodna Epley - June 12, 2019
- Egypt Into the Millennial Kingdom - June 9, 2019
- No Strings Attached… Christine McDonald - June 8, 2019
- Locusts Invade Yemen - June 6, 2019
- Shavuot/Pentecost/Feast of Weeks, 5779/2019 - June 2, 2019
- Atheists and Their Death Bed… Phil Kulis - May 29, 2019
- My Body, My Choice - May 24, 2019