Scorpio, the Scorpion.
Main star = Antares “the wounding” at the head of the scorpion.
Genesis 3:15 “He shall bruise your head and you shall bruise His heel.”
A decan constellation Ophiuchus, the serpent holder is depicted as having his foot on the head or back of the scorpion.
The star Antares is the head of Scorpio and at the foot of Ophiuchus.
1 Samuel 17:54 Then David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem, but he put his weapons in his tent.
A seed of the woman in the line of the Messiah (David) bruised the head of the seed of the serpent (Goliath). David then took Goliath’s head to Jerusalem.
John 19:17 They took Jesus, therefore, and He went out, bearing His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha.
Jesus was crucified at Golgotha (GOLiath was from GATH) “the place of the skull” where His heel was bruised with a nail through the foot.
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5780/2019 - October 13, 2019
- I Know I Am a Sinner… Christine McDonald - October 11, 2019
- Turkey Launches Operation Peace Spring, October 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5780/2019 - October 6, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Replace United Nations and Re-Enacts Noahide Sacrifice - September 28, 2019
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5780/2019 - September 21, 2019
- The Man Who Died for Me… Christine McDonald - September 20, 2019
- Cling to Jesus Christ Who Is In the Father… Rodna Epley - September 18, 2019