Scorpio, the Scorpion.
Main star = Antares “the wounding” at the head of the scorpion.
Genesis 3:15 “He shall bruise your head and you shall bruise His heel.”
A decan constellation Ophiuchus, the serpent holder is depicted as having his foot on the head or back of the scorpion.
The star Antares is the head of Scorpio and at the foot of Ophiuchus.
1 Samuel 17:54 Then David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem, but he put his weapons in his tent.
A seed of the woman in the line of the Messiah (David) bruised the head of the seed of the serpent (Goliath). David then took Goliath’s head to Jerusalem.
John 19:17 They took Jesus, therefore, and He went out, bearing His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha.
Jesus was crucified at Golgotha (GOLiath was from GATH) “the place of the skull” where His heel was bruised with a nail through the foot.
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020
- Putin Presents Constitutional Changes, Russian Gov’t Resigns - January 15, 2020
- Not Vain After All… Joshua of Ghana - January 13, 2020
- Russia & Turkey Broker Cease Fire in Libya - January 9, 2020
- Gabriel Visits a Virgin - January 5, 2020
- Bond of the Street… Christine McDonald - January 3, 2020
- Libya Invites Turkish Troops - December 29, 2019
- The Birth of Christ and Taxes, God’s Will - December 24, 2019
- Angels: Gabriel to Nazareth - December 22, 2019
- My Back, Your Back… Christine McDonald - December 20, 2019