Scorpio, the Scorpion.
Main star = Antares “the wounding” at the head of the scorpion.
Genesis 3:15 “He shall bruise your head and you shall bruise His heel.”
A decan constellation Ophiuchus, the serpent holder is depicted as having his foot on the head or back of the scorpion.
The star Antares is the head of Scorpio and at the foot of Ophiuchus.
1 Samuel 17:54 Then David took the Philistine’s head and brought it to Jerusalem, but he put his weapons in his tent.
A seed of the woman in the line of the Messiah (David) bruised the head of the seed of the serpent (Goliath). David then took Goliath’s head to Jerusalem.
John 19:17 They took Jesus, therefore, and He went out, bearing His own cross, to the place called the Place of a Skull, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha.
Jesus was crucified at Golgotha (GOLiath was from GATH) “the place of the skull” where His heel was bruised with a nail through the foot.
- Kushner Unveils Economic Portion of Middle East Peace Plan - June 22, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Davidic Kingdom - June 21, 2019
- Dr. Charles Nenner’s Thoughts June 2019 – An Interview with Michael Douville - June 18, 2019
- Straight Talk, Jesus and Daylight… Rodna Epley - June 12, 2019
- Egypt Into the Millennial Kingdom - June 9, 2019
- No Strings Attached… Christine McDonald - June 8, 2019
- Locusts Invade Yemen - June 6, 2019
- Shavuot/Pentecost/Feast of Weeks, 5779/2019 - June 2, 2019
- Atheists and Their Death Bed… Phil Kulis - May 29, 2019
- My Body, My Choice - May 24, 2019