Luke 10:13 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. -Jesus
See also Matthew 11:21.
Apparently Jesus performed some miracles in ancient Chorazin. Apparently the citizens of Chorazin were not impressed. Woe…
Scholars believe ancient Chorazin was near the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee. Historians estimate Chorazin was approximately 2-3 miles from Capernaum.
An archeological dig in northern Israel has resulted in the discovery of a winepress with mosaic tile. The find is located in the Korazim National Park.
“There were Jews here who drank wine and produced wine, alongside Korazim’s special olive oil and wheat industries. The winepress provides further evidence for the uniqueness of the village, with all its features that included residential homes, agricultural industries, a Jewish ritual bath and of course the magnificent synagogue.” -Dekel Segev, Korazim National Park Manager
Lead Archaeologist Ahiya Cohen-Tavor made the following statement, “Unlike most wine presses, which are located in agricultural sites, this one is in the village itself, and the agronomists invested also in decorating its floor with a mosaic featuring patterns of squares and rhombuses.”
- A Snake Had Legs??? - December 11, 2019
- Cherubim & Wheels Working Together - December 5, 2019
- Free Will & Love… Christine McDonald - December 3, 2019
- Ezekiel’s Whirling Wheels - November 25, 2019
- Test the Spirits… Christine McDonald - November 22, 2019
- “Settlements” No More in Israel - November 19, 2019
- Revelation’s Four Living Creatures - November 17, 2019
- Character Counts… Christine McDonald - November 12, 2019
- Four Living Creatures - November 10, 2019
- Natural Gas Find Off the Coast of Israel - November 5, 2019