Luke 10:13 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. -Jesus
See also Matthew 11:21.
Apparently Jesus performed some miracles in ancient Chorazin. Apparently the citizens of Chorazin were not impressed. Woe…
Scholars believe ancient Chorazin was near the northwest shore of the Sea of Galilee. Historians estimate Chorazin was approximately 2-3 miles from Capernaum.
An archeological dig in northern Israel has resulted in the discovery of a winepress with mosaic tile. The find is located in the Korazim National Park.
“There were Jews here who drank wine and produced wine, alongside Korazim’s special olive oil and wheat industries. The winepress provides further evidence for the uniqueness of the village, with all its features that included residential homes, agricultural industries, a Jewish ritual bath and of course the magnificent synagogue.” -Dekel Segev, Korazim National Park Manager
Lead Archaeologist Ahiya Cohen-Tavor made the following statement, “Unlike most wine presses, which are located in agricultural sites, this one is in the village itself, and the agronomists invested also in decorating its floor with a mosaic featuring patterns of squares and rhombuses.”
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020
- Putin Presents Constitutional Changes, Russian Gov’t Resigns - January 15, 2020
- Not Vain After All… Joshua of Ghana - January 13, 2020
- Russia & Turkey Broker Cease Fire in Libya - January 9, 2020
- Gabriel Visits a Virgin - January 5, 2020
- Bond of the Street… Christine McDonald - January 3, 2020
- Libya Invites Turkish Troops - December 29, 2019
- The Birth of Christ and Taxes, God’s Will - December 24, 2019
- Angels: Gabriel to Nazareth - December 22, 2019
- My Back, Your Back… Christine McDonald - December 20, 2019