Ezekiel 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet…
Russia will be joined by several countries with their future invasion of Israel (Ezekiel 38-39). One of those countries will be Persia. The country was known as Persia until the name change in the 20th century. This is modern day Iran…
Iran is getting more cozy with Russia when it comes to military ties. With activity increasing in the Persian Gulf, Russia and Iran are planning military exercises. Russia is the primary source of military hardware for Iran. A United Nations (UN) arms embargo is set to expire in 2020. This expiration is likely to result in more military equipment transferring from Russia to Iran. The Iranians have requested SU-30 and SU-35 fighter jets, Yakovlev Yak-130 light fighters, MI-8 and MI-17 helicopters, T-90 tanks, and the Bastion mobile coastal defense missile system.
In mid April 2019, the United States, France, and Britain held Artemis Trident 19 exercise in the Persian Gulf. President Trump recently declared Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
At the center of the discussion is oil. Iran has threatened to close off the Straits of Hormuz. The United States has imposed sanctions on Iranian oil exports. On Sunday, 5/12/19, two oil shipments destined for the United States were noted with “significant damage” near the United Arab Emirates.
On 5/5/19, the White House announced the USS Abraham Lincoln and a bomber task force were being sent to the Middle East due to “troubling and escalatory indications and warnings.”
President Trump is reportedly considering 120,000 troops to the Middle East. At least 6+ unnamed Defense Department Officials indicated this plan was presented to President Trump late Monday, 5/13/19.
“I’m hearing little stories about Iran. If they do anything, it would be a very bad mistake. If they do anything, they will suffer greatly.” -President Trump
Iran is threatening to launch an attack at Israel if provoked by the United States…
Compelled to donate?
- Netanyahu and Putin Meet in Sochi, Russia - September 12, 2019
- Lebanon Declares Economic State of Emergency - September 11, 2019
- Prime Minister Netanyahu to Annex the West Bank With Election Win - September 10, 2019
- Cherubim in the Temple - September 8, 2019
- Precious in His Eyes… Christine McDonald - September 7, 2019
- Turkey’s President Erdogan Wants Nuclear Weapons - September 5, 2019
- Straight Talk, More Good News… Rodna Epley - September 2, 2019
- Approaching Darkness and Fear… Christine McDonald - August 31, 2019
- Teshuvah 5779/2019 and the Ascension of Jesus Christ - August 28, 2019
- Bank of England’s Carney Calls for Global Crypto-Currency - August 27, 2019