Revelation 8:8-9 The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: The south coast has turned blood red. The inlet area around Vancouver Island is known as the Salish Sea.
The blood red phenomenon has been caused by an algae bloom. The Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada has halted shellfishing in the area. Eating shellfish from the area could be deadly. By the way, it is also illegal.
To the critic, just because you can explain it, does not mean it did not happen or it is not possible.
This is not the fulfillment of Revelation 8. We are not in the Tribulation. A massive asteroid did not strike an ocean. A third of sea life was not destroyed. The event on the western coast of Canada does not match the scope and scale described in Revelation 8. When Revelation 8 happens, it will dominate the news cycle globally.
- Oh, How He Loves You… Christine McDonald - August 24, 2019
- Water Emergency Declared in Egypt - August 22, 2019
- Angels: Cherubim - August 19, 2019
- Straight Talk, Where Is Jesus Today??? Featuring Rodna Epley - August 14, 2019
- Temple Mount Violence: Tisha B`Av, 9th of Av, 5779/2019 - August 11, 2019
- Trump Agrees to Withdraw Troops from Syria - August 9, 2019
- Tisha B`Av, 9th of Av, 5779/2019 - August 7, 2019
- Blood Red Waters: Vancouver, BC, Canada - July 25, 2019
- Angels: Seraphim - July 21, 2019
- Tread Gently… Christine McDonald - July 20, 2019