Revelation 8:8-9 The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood, and a third of the creatures which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: The south coast has turned blood red. The inlet area around Vancouver Island is known as the Salish Sea.
The blood red phenomenon has been caused by an algae bloom. The Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada has halted shellfishing in the area. Eating shellfish from the area could be deadly. By the way, it is also illegal.
To the critic, just because you can explain it, does not mean it did not happen or it is not possible.
This is not the fulfillment of Revelation 8. We are not in the Tribulation. A massive asteroid did not strike an ocean. A third of sea life was not destroyed. The event on the western coast of Canada does not match the scope and scale described in Revelation 8. When Revelation 8 happens, it will dominate the news cycle globally.
- “Settlements” No More in Israel - November 19, 2019
- Revelation’s Four Living Creatures - November 17, 2019
- Character Counts… Christine McDonald - November 12, 2019
- Four Living Creatures - November 10, 2019
- Natural Gas Find Off the Coast of Israel - November 5, 2019
- Cherubim: Subject to the LORD - November 3, 2019
- Pontius Pilate’s Street - October 29, 2019
- The Gospel 33 AD - October 24, 2019
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019