Turkish Controlled Northern Syria, August 8, 2019: President Donald Trump has indicated the United States will withdraw US troops from the area. Turkey indicates an operation will be taking place.
Turkey’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu made the following comments.
“In a telephone call with our president, the US president informed us that the US would be vacating the area. We will discuss the question of coordination after the withdrawal takes place. The agreement with the US on the creation of a safe zone is a very important first step.”
“Our decision is to create a safe zone so that there are no terrorists there from the Syrian Kurdish self-defense forces and the Kurdistan Workers Party. But we will not allow this agreement to be turned into the [US] Roadmap for Manbij.”
Historically, the Turkish government under the leadership of President Recep Erdogan considers Kurdish forces and the Kurdistan Workers Party as terrorists.
In response, Syria is not approving of the arrangement. Syria understands this will likely mean more Turkish troops in their country. Syria has concerns of their sovereignty being threatened. The Syrian government considers the situation “dangerous”.
Social media sources indicate Turkey has already begun sending armed forces to the Syrian border north of the town of Kobani, Syria. The location is east of the Euphrates River.
With recent history as a guide… When the United States leaves an area in the Middle East, a vacuum is created. And each time, Biblical prophecy comes into focus. In this case, Turkey continues it’s march south towards Israel and its date with destiny as prophesied by Ezekiel 38-39.
Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
The brothers of Magog (Meshech, Gomer, and Tubal) appear to point to modern day Turkey.
Russia will be joined by several countries in their future invasion of Israel (Ezekiel 38-39). One of those countries is modern day Turkey.
At some point in the future, the Bible says Russia and Turkey are going to join forces and invade Israel…
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5780/2019 - October 13, 2019
- I Know I Am a Sinner… Christine McDonald - October 11, 2019
- Turkey Launches Operation Peace Spring, October 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5780/2019 - October 6, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Replace United Nations and Re-Enacts Noahide Sacrifice - September 28, 2019
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5780/2019 - September 21, 2019
- The Man Who Died for Me… Christine McDonald - September 20, 2019
- Cling to Jesus Christ Who Is In the Father… Rodna Epley - September 18, 2019