Where is Jesus today?
After He was crucified and the glory of the Father raised Jesus from the dead, in bodily form, where did Jesus go after that? There is a very specific place where He went and knowing this actually wakes up the glory of God in us where the rapid transformation of the mind into the Mind of Christ can begin. This knowledge of where He is begins to fully wake up the body of Christ. There’s another piece to it too but the answer to this one has to be established forever in our thinking first.
It’s true that Jesus Christ is in our hearts—Christ is in us, the hope of glory; and yes God’s Spirit and Presence is everywhere, He is omnipresent.
But where literally is the Man Jesus right now? His location is so vital to the body of Christ and the whole world actually, because this knowledge releases God’s glory in the earth.
It’s clear in Scripture where He went. Jesus talked about it all the time and people even saw Him go there. His current location is the ultimate reason He came to earth and did all that He did for us.
So yes Jesus Christ is in us, but the reason He is able to be in all of us is because of where He is right now.
In light of that…Where is Jesus today?
Physically where is He because that will also provide the answer to where He is spiritually located. The main half of the answer anyway. He’s in a very specific location. The Holy Spirit gave me this question yesterday morning and wanted me to ask people, because hardly anyone actually knows where Jesus went after He was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father. Not even most Christians know and this is a huge problem because that also means Christians don’t know the purpose for the gospel.
Answer: Jesus is “in” the Father. He is ONE with the Father, and at the right hand of the “Father of glory”. (John 14:7-14; 16:5-10; 17:5, 11, 21-22; Acts 2:33; 7:55-56; Hebrews 1:1-3; et al)
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5780/2019 - October 13, 2019
- I Know I Am a Sinner… Christine McDonald - October 11, 2019
- Turkey Launches Operation Peace Spring, October 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5780/2019 - October 6, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Replace United Nations and Re-Enacts Noahide Sacrifice - September 28, 2019
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5780/2019 - September 21, 2019
- The Man Who Died for Me… Christine McDonald - September 20, 2019
- Cling to Jesus Christ Who Is In the Father… Rodna Epley - September 18, 2019