September 5, 2019: Turkey’s President Recep Erdogan discussed his need for nuclear weapons. His comments were in front of his ruling political AK Party.
“Some countries have missiles with nuclear warheads, not one or two. But (they tell us) we can’t have them. This, I cannot accept. There is no developed nation in the world that doesn’t have them” -President Erdogan
Erdogan’s primary complaint is the nation of Israel. For their part, Israel does not indicate their nuclear status in a positive or negative sense.
“We have Israel nearby, as almost neighbors. They scare (other nations) by possessing these. No one can touch them.” -President Erdogan.
Turkey previously signed the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty in 1980 and the 1996 Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty. Time will tell if these treaties mean anything to a man seeking nuclear weapons.
Erdogan did not stop with nuclear ambitions. He added some leverage to the situation by discussing the refugee situation in Syria.
Erdogan is demanding a “safe zone” in Syria. If an agreement is not reached with the United States, Erdogan has indicated he will release millions of refugees through Turkey into western Europe. Turkey’s president wants a deal by the end of September 2019.
“We will be forced to open the gates. We cannot be forced to handle the burden alone.”
There are an estimated 3.65 million Syrian refugees living in Turkey.
Ezekiel 38:1-3 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-Togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
The brothers of Magog (Meshech, Gomer, and Tubal) appear to point to modern day Turkey.
Russia will be joined by several countries in their future invasion of Israel (Ezekiel 38-39). One of those countries is modern day Turkey.
At some point in the future, Russia is prophesied to invade Israel. The Bible says Russia and Turkey are going to join forces (Ezekiel 38-39).
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5780/2019 - October 13, 2019
- I Know I Am a Sinner… Christine McDonald - October 11, 2019
- Turkey Launches Operation Peace Spring, October 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5780/2019 - October 6, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Replace United Nations and Re-Enacts Noahide Sacrifice - September 28, 2019
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5780/2019 - September 21, 2019
- The Man Who Died for Me… Christine McDonald - September 20, 2019
- Cling to Jesus Christ Who Is In the Father… Rodna Epley - September 18, 2019