Joel 3:4 “Moreover, what are you to Me, O Tyre, Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you rendering Me a recompense? But if you do recompense Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense on your head.
The context of the verse above is God’s judgment against the nations. Today in the 21st century, Tyre and Sidon are still port cities on the Mediterranean Sea in modern day Lebanon. Sidon is north of Tyre. The two cities are located about 30 miles west of Mount Hermon, Israel. Their ultimate future appears to be bleak according to the prophet.
Lebanon declares Economic State of Emergency. Lebanon is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Sovereign Debt problem is upon us. The US Dollar broke 99 on it’s way to 103+. The US 10 Year Treasury broke below 1.45%. The absolute bottom has been 1.36%. A new record is coming.
Buckle up and HOLD ON!!!
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020
- Putin Presents Constitutional Changes, Russian Gov’t Resigns - January 15, 2020
- Not Vain After All… Joshua of Ghana - January 13, 2020
- Russia & Turkey Broker Cease Fire in Libya - January 9, 2020
- Gabriel Visits a Virgin - January 5, 2020
- Bond of the Street… Christine McDonald - January 3, 2020
- Libya Invites Turkish Troops - December 29, 2019
- The Birth of Christ and Taxes, God’s Will - December 24, 2019
- Angels: Gabriel to Nazareth - December 22, 2019
- My Back, Your Back… Christine McDonald - December 20, 2019