Joel 3:4 “Moreover, what are you to Me, O Tyre, Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you rendering Me a recompense? But if you do recompense Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense on your head.
The context of the verse above is God’s judgment against the nations. Today in the 21st century, Tyre and Sidon are still port cities on the Mediterranean Sea in modern day Lebanon. Sidon is north of Tyre. The two cities are located about 30 miles west of Mount Hermon, Israel. Their ultimate future appears to be bleak according to the prophet.
Lebanon declares Economic State of Emergency. Lebanon is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Sovereign Debt problem is upon us. The US Dollar broke 99 on it’s way to 103+. The US 10 Year Treasury broke below 1.45%. The absolute bottom has been 1.36%. A new record is coming.
Buckle up and HOLD ON!!!
- Netanyahu and Putin Meet in Sochi, Russia - September 12, 2019
- Lebanon Declares Economic State of Emergency - September 11, 2019
- Prime Minister Netanyahu to Annex the West Bank With Election Win - September 10, 2019
- Cherubim in the Temple - September 8, 2019
- Precious in His Eyes… Christine McDonald - September 7, 2019
- Turkey’s President Erdogan Wants Nuclear Weapons - September 5, 2019
- Straight Talk, More Good News… Rodna Epley - September 2, 2019
- Approaching Darkness and Fear… Christine McDonald - August 31, 2019
- Teshuvah 5779/2019 and the Ascension of Jesus Christ - August 28, 2019
- Bank of England’s Carney Calls for Global Crypto-Currency - August 27, 2019