September 12, 2019, Sochi, Russia: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Below are comments made by Israel’s Netanyahu prior to leaving for Russia.
The Sochi meeting took place as Russia has condemned Netanyahu’s annexation plans if elections go his way next week. Russia has expressed concern this would lead to increased tension in the region.
Prime Minister Netanyahu made the following comments in a joint press conference with Vladimir Putin.
“Our tightening relations are the result of our mutual policy as well as the personal bond we share. This bond has prevented unnecessary and dangerous friction between our armies. This is a fundamental component of the regional stability. Security coordination is always important, but it is especially important now, in light of the past month’s sharp spike in the number and the scope of Iran’s attempts to harm Israel from Syrian territory and transfer precision missiles to Syria. We won’t tolerate this threat and therefore must avoid any friction between us.” -Benjamin Netanyahu
President Putin had the following comments during the press conference.
“We know that a million and a half Soviet Union repatriates are currently residing in Israel. We always treated them as our people. It is extremely important to us who is elected to the next Knesset and we hope they will maintain the friendship between our nations and further strengthen our relationship.” -Vladimir Putin
Ezekiel 38:2 “Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him…”
For over 2,500 years, the Bible and historians of their day equated the people of Magog with the Scythians. They lived in modern day Russia. The Bible and historians are consistent. Magog is modern day Russia.
Magog will invade Israel in the future. Magog will get theirs handed to them by the Lord Himself (Ezekiel 38-39). The pieces are falling into place. How close are we to the events documented by Ezekiel?
- He Really Loves Us… Christine McDonald - October 20, 2019
- Red Heifer Update: Heifer Burning Practice - October 16, 2019
- Sukkot/Tabernacles 5780/2019 - October 13, 2019
- I Know I Am a Sinner… Christine McDonald - October 11, 2019
- Turkey Launches Operation Peace Spring, October 2019 - October 10, 2019
- Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement: 5780/2019 - October 6, 2019
- Sanhedrin Looks to Replace United Nations and Re-Enacts Noahide Sacrifice - September 28, 2019
- God’s Fall Appointments, 5780/2019 - September 21, 2019
- The Man Who Died for Me… Christine McDonald - September 20, 2019
- Cling to Jesus Christ Who Is In the Father… Rodna Epley - September 18, 2019