Unfortunately, some seemingly good resources can be hiding places for those who would prey on the broken and exploited. We can’t assume that someone’s title—pastor, teacher, officer, doctor, etc.—is necessarily a reflection of their character.
The enemy of our souls doesn’t have to work too hard to keep a broken soul from finding freedom or from finding Christ while they are on the street. But when glimmers and flickers of hope pop up through helping ministries and programs, it only takes one untrustworthy individual to destroy all other efforts.
Those of us who have chosen to fight against trafficking, exploitation, and the devaluing of human life must also accept the responsibility of being above reproach in our actions and words. We must be willing to shine a light on the shadows and areas of darkness even within our own organizations. To look the other way or allow these things to pass without consequence makes us equally responsible as those who are devouring human souls by turning them into commodities that can be traded, sold, or discarded.
Good day everyone! Be blessed! God is stirring something in KC. He is gathering His people, a little revivalish… a lot radical for Jesus! Transformational Kingdom work! Restoration for His people, hope inspired, transformational grace, endless mercies.
Stay tuned cause everyone will have a place at the Table. Keep watching in the weeks to come for the details and announcements. And I’ll look forward to seeing you there!
“Love your neighbor, all of ’em.” -Christine Clarity McDonald
- A Snake Had Legs??? - December 11, 2019
- Cherubim & Wheels Working Together - December 5, 2019
- Free Will & Love… Christine McDonald - December 3, 2019
- Ezekiel’s Whirling Wheels - November 25, 2019
- Test the Spirits… Christine McDonald - November 22, 2019
- “Settlements” No More in Israel - November 19, 2019
- Revelation’s Four Living Creatures - November 17, 2019
- Character Counts… Christine McDonald - November 12, 2019
- Four Living Creatures - November 10, 2019
- Natural Gas Find Off the Coast of Israel - November 5, 2019