Luke 21:36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be COUNTED WORTHY to ESCAPE ALL these things that will come to pass, and to STAND BEFORE the SON OF MAN.
Revelation 7:9-10 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, STANDING BEFORE the throne and before the LAMB, clothed with WHITE ROBES, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “SALVATION belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the LAMB!”
These are the only two places in the entire Bible with the common elements of:
* being counted worthy
* have escaped all
* standing before the Lamb/Son of Man.
The expression “escape all” can equally mean two things. It can mean:
•Not experience everything
•Not experience anything
The multitude in Revelation 7 experiences the first six Seals of the Scroll but do not experience the remainder of the book on earth. They have “escaped all” in that they do not experience everything.
This multitude is the group Jesus was referring to. They
* are considered worthy
* escape all
* are “standing before the Lamb/Son of Man”
It is interesting to note that those hiding in underground bunkers say the exact opposite. They say, “HIDE US from the FACE OF HIM who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and WHO IS ABLE TO STAND?”
They are NOT worthy,
they DON’T escape all these things,
are NOT able to stand before the Lamb.
- Gabriel: Jesus Is Coming - February 9, 2020
- Wuhan Virus Update, February 7, 2020 - February 7, 2020
- Where Is God??? Joshua of Ghana - February 6, 2020
- The Primary Purpose of the Gospel – And an Accurate Perspective… Rodna Epley - February 4, 2020
- Locusts Sweeping Across the Middle East - February 1, 2020
- Weathering the Storms of Life… Christine McDonald - January 31, 2020
- Trump’s Deal of the Century - January 30, 2020
- Gabriel Covers Mary in Grace - January 26, 2020
- Wuhan Coronavirus Spreading Across Asia - January 22, 2020
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020