Luke 21:11b …and in various places famines and pestilences. -Jesus
February 7, 2020: China has stepped up their efforts to slow the spread of the Wuhan Virus. Any person suspected to have the virus has been collected and quarantined. Any person with a temperature, has been captured and quarantined. Government officials are going door to door to look for possible infected people. China is using drones mounted with thermal cameras to detect people with a fever. The Chinese government has declared the situation a “wartime condition”.
China’s Vice Premier Sun Chunlan called for a “people’s war” on the virus. For those who refuse to participate, they risk being “nailed onto the pillar of historical shame forever.”
China is looking to convert hotels and empty factories into temporary hospitals and “quarantine stations”.
For the latest data, check out this interactive website from Johns Hopkins.
- 34,679 infected world wide.
- 720 deaths (2% of cases)
- 2,038 recoveries
- Cases reported in at least 29 countries
- Experts outside of China estimate 100,000 to 350,000 infected
The World Health Organization (WHO) has stated this is not a pandemic. The WHO defines a pandemic as “worldwide spread of a new disease”.
“Currently we are not in a pandemic. We are at the phase where it is an epidemic with multiple foci, and we try to extinguish the transmission in each of these foci,” Dr. Sylvie Briand, WHO Head Global Infectious Hazard Preparedness.
Apparently, these other cases outside of China are a “spillover”…
For more details, pictures, and embedded videos, click on the link below from UK’s Daily Mail.
- Gabriel: Jesus Is Coming - February 9, 2020
- Wuhan Virus Update, February 7, 2020 - February 7, 2020
- Where Is God??? Joshua of Ghana - February 6, 2020
- The Primary Purpose of the Gospel – And an Accurate Perspective… Rodna Epley - February 4, 2020
- Locusts Sweeping Across the Middle East - February 1, 2020
- Weathering the Storms of Life… Christine McDonald - January 31, 2020
- Trump’s Deal of the Century - January 30, 2020
- Gabriel Covers Mary in Grace - January 26, 2020
- Wuhan Coronavirus Spreading Across Asia - January 22, 2020
- Gabriel’s Resume - January 19, 2020